09.11

 " 9/11 is a part of me. It's a part of all of us."





It may not be the most joyful thought to start with, and probably not the most enjoyable writing since more than a million of people-families and friends are now crying over a hundred thousand victims - but it's a kind of " I'm thinking of you post ", the kind of thought you want to offer as a gift of condolence that I am trying to put into words. 

I am remaining silent and unfortunately without anything useful to say to those families apart : I am sorry. I am deeply sorry about your sorrow and your pain. 

But I feel that the general mourn of the entire city gather a sort of general hope - everyone is prone to think and to be a shoulder for those broken friends and families. It feels good.

Les rues ont été désertées ce matin, et l'affluence n'est pas celle de d'habitude. Pas à cause de la peur, parce que le sentiment général parait être d'avantage au soutien qu'à la fuite et à la réclusion casanière. 
Les gens sont ailleurs  - downtown. Ils assistent aux cérémonies de commémoration du 11 Septembre et écoutent attentivement les histoires de ceux qui étaient là. 
Au risque de paraître mélancolico-dramatico-marclevyco-chroniqueuse, c'est une journée spéciale. Et je ne me sens pas forcément à l'aise parmi tous ceux qui ont vécu l'instant. Peut-être parce que je n'ai pas ressenti le quart de ceux qu'ils ont pu éprouver.



Many thoughts - again - to them.

Aucun commentaire: